Principles of personal data processing
Personal data controller and website operator:
Teslova 1120/1, 301 00 Plzeň
Tel.: +420 603 844 393
Compteq.io s.r.o. makes sure that all the principles of personal data processing resulting from the legislation in force are observed when processing the personal data provided via this website.
Compteq.io s.r.o. is the controller of the personal data provided by you and is responsible for it in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, i.e. in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and in accordance with domestic legislation related to the GDPR. The purpose of this document is to inform website users about the scope and method of storing personal data, the user's rights and the possibility to exercise their rights.
What is personal data?
According to the GDPR, personal data (PD) means "any information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person."
How do we use your personal data
The PD you provide will be used for the purpose of contacting you in connection with the selection process for the currently vacant positions for which you apply as a job seeker. We will not retain the personal data you provide for longer than is strictly necessary in connection with the selection process. Those who will process your personal data are bound by confidentiality agreements.
Are we going to share your PD with anyone?
Your data will never be given or sold to third parties for commercial purposes.
And what happens to your personal data?
Your PD will be shredded after the tender process. Only upon your written request may your PD be retained for a possible future tender.
Compteq.io s.r.o. and cookies?
What are you entitled to?
As a site user and provider of PD, you have the right to request information about what PD we hold about you. Should this information be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the opportunity to ask us to correct or remove it.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request from the data controller:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data previously given;
- the right to require the controller to access your personal data;
- the right to have their personal data rectified or erased;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for the subject, unless the conditions in Article 22 of the GDPR are met;
- the right to be informed without undue delay if there is a breach of security of the subject's personal data resulting in a high risk to his/her rights and freedoms;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
What is our goal?
Compteq.io s.r.o. makes sure that when processing the personal data provided via this website, all the principles of personal data processing resulting from the applicable legislation are observed. The data you provide will not be used for marketing purposes, but only to contact you as a job applicant. We would like both successful and unsuccessful applicants to have only the best experience with the selection process and the processing of personal data in our company.